Sunday, February 26, 2006

Sunday Morning Chat time

Good Morning everyone!

Time to catch everyone up to my life...if you haven't been reading my blog on a regular basis (bad readers!)

My tooth is still broken and well hurts on the occasion.. the swelling in my check has gone done a little. The rash from the antibiotics is still there but going away slowly. I think i scratch in mysleep which isn't helping. Friday is dday, go root canal! never thought I would so excited to have one.

Yesterday B and I met with the pastor to plan the ceremony. Very exciting. Our Pastor is AWESOME. So easygoing and just open to anything. We meet with her again to confirm our ceremony in about 2 weeks.. yikes but we are getting close. Still waiting on Bryan and Remo's tux measurements. How a store can mess them up I don't know, but apparently they did. Bryan still needs to get groomsman gifts. Everythign seems to be ok. Just waiting for those no's to come in. Angie told me all the yes's come first but um... when do the no's start coming? They said 20% say no. Where are they! not that I don't want peeps at my wedding but i have a number to meet and not go over.. eek.

school is getting close to the end.. march 18 ends it but I only have ONE full week of classes left! crazy! which means it might be even harder to find me as I will be writing papers and studying for finals.

Puppy starts her preschool class today. so exciting.. Hope she likes the puppies this time. she had three weeks off from WEE-Ones class but this starts serious training. no more MR Nice person. I am ALPHA dog... hear me roar!

Today is the first of the trial do's for the wedding, then trial makeup. should be interesting.

Bryan is trying to break the computer next me which isn't good. Better be in top form for paper writing.

Guess that's it. Off to sneeze again! Peace out~

No comments: