but this time they are mine. So yesterday in the afternoon as I sit calmly by the computer writing my 10 page paper, I notice my tooth is hurting like the dickens. I take out my invisalign, I eat, I brush, I put them back in. A few hours later my tooth is hurting so bad I am not sure what to do, cry or pass out. I take my invisalign back out, take mega advil and wait. sit on the comfy chair for a little bit, drool al ittle on myself but nothing. the advil did nothing! It was the first time in my life I was disappointed in advil. tried to sleep last night without invisalign it was as if my heart was throbbing in my tooth. Somewhere around 1Am I scavenged through my medicine cabinet looking for something, anything! finally found the pain medication my eye dr gave me after lasik. took one of those and think I slept for about 2.5 hours.. maybe.
Today I missed my history class to go to the dentist hoping she can fix me. um.. no. I have to go to an endodontist to check for absess and do a root canal as I freakin FRACTURED my tooth.. how does one do that I ask you? how do you one day just fracture a tooth. its not like it tripped on anything stumbling down some stairs. To make things worse, i can't get in the endo until March 3rd. I asked for an emergency appt but they are filled so she put me ont he call list. they better freakin call soon or I am going to be freakin out. It hurts to talk people. those of you reading this who know me well, know I enjoy a good talk session. something must be done!
One bonus on going the dentist, she got engaged about two months ago so she is planning a wedding. Totally giving me free ZOOM whitening for my wedding.. God Bless the woman! she is so fun. We talked weddings for like 20 minutes! probably trying to get my thoughts off the pain i was in.. hey... it worked!
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had a root canal in high school. No big deal for me - you should be so lucky. Good luck! And wow, wish I could get super-whitening for free!
Post a Comment