Yesterday I had another Dr's appt which I thought was going to be a pee and pump appt but it turned out to be more! Yes I did have to pee in the cup ( it is the first thing they do after you check in, sign a form and hand you a cup!) then they weighed me (lost two lbs) and then they took my blood. It was in between the weighing and the blood where the cool thing happened. It is what the Dr's call a belly check. here I thought she was going to rub my belly but really she put this cool little machine on my belly. That machine allowed me to hear the heartbeat for the first time! I love me a good belly check! the heartbeat was between 145 and 150 which is perfect. Yay! Another good appt.
Side note:
the count for a boy has surpassed the girl. My boss, coworker's Danny boy & Mr. Colors and now husband all believe the baby is a boy. 6.5 weeks till we find out...
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We would like you to have a smart little boy, who Brendon will allow to date our daughter (not until she's 25-30, of course ;) . So, our vote's in for a boy!
Post a Comment