Thursday, January 25, 2007

Dunkin donuts

When someone has a craving.. whether it be a hormonal pregnant woman or a PMS'ing woman or anyone for that matter, nothin will satisfy said craving until the perfect piece of whatever it is has been thoroughly consumed. As for me, this week the craving has been hot chocolate. a nice frothy warm beverage. Monday morning starts off bad when the machine at Dunkin donuts is broken so they give me the White Hot Chocolate (way to sweet). Tuesday it is still broken so I try Einsteins' (not good at all and I love their coffee). WEdnesday still broken so I try Seattle's best at $3.60 a pop not very good at all. Finally today it was working. the machine of all machines. I had my nice frothy hot cocoa from Dunkin. sigh. Today is a good day.

1 comment:

Peony said...

Ha, I love it! I definitely know how the craving thing goes. If only they would import Chipotle burritos to Munich...