Again the installation of our deck door can't happen because they are missing parts. how annoying. This time even though they ordered the parts and had them overnighted, no one noticed that they weren't the right ones. They supposedly ordered the wrong parts. basically I think they just didn't want do to the install today because it is supposed to snow or they didn't schedule us right and again we get the crap of not having parts. We are never getting a deck door.
I am never buying a single piece of anything from there again. I will try my best to never enter another Home Depot store as long as I can help it. B says if he can't walk out of the store with part in hand, he will never go there again. That is not even good enough for me. There are plenty of other stores in Chicago who have things we may need. done and done.
They are officially irrevokably dead to me. Trading Spaces has done me wrong.
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment