Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Baby's Room work in progress

Well we started last night putting stuff together. The changing table itself was very easy to put together. even with a few scratches it looks good. The hardest part was removing the security sticker planted smack dab in the middle of the backboard. B worked on it for like 30 minutes with goo gone ( it really was that frustrating). Yesterday I ordered some closet organizers whichI hope come in soon so I can start folding and putting away all the sheets, clothes etc. A little bootie fell off the desk and Sierra ran off with it (this is going to be fun folks). Don't worry it was saved but I realize I need to get this stuff put away soon. Saturday will be the day. We are putting the crib together, which should be fun (NOT), adding the sheets and organizing the room (its going to be a tight squeeze). Sounds like it is going to be a long day. Hopefully the organizers come in before the big holiday in the middle of next week so I can get that all cleaned up while B works.

I attached the first photos so you can see and keep tabs on us. Tonight is thank you card night so I can put my feet up. Its been a long week already!



I still can't get over the diaper cake Kate made. How cute is that?!?!

No comments: