Sunday, June 10, 2007
I totally think I am going early
Maybe it is just me wishing i go early after baby reaches fullterm of course but somewhere inside of me there is thought I will have her early. In the baby guessing game my sister says July 17 which is ok with me. As baby will be 38 weeks. Anywho, more on the reason I think I am going early.... she has dropped some more. The little girl in my belly is totally on my bladder now. I fully understand the need to be near a bathroom. I realize i haven't posted any photos so here is one of me at 32 weeks, taken yesterday in my jammies. If you want to see naked belly photo you have to email me. not posting that one on here! My belly button hasn't signaled done yet but it is definitely rolling out to greet the world. Oh yea, Sierra says hi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment