Thankfully this week is almost over. I had two intense days of HR meetings. All day meetings with the same four other people talking about hr stuff can be tiring. I know I chose HR as a career but man some of it can be boring. Thankfully we made it through, actually have action items to get done, and I have some relief of my overwhelmed work status. It was odd to be a topic discussed as we went over who would cover what while I am out on Maternity leave. For something that seemed so far away it is really getting here sooner rather than later. time is just flying, except when it comes to baby. The fact it is June is astounding but then I think in baby terms and its like, I still have 8 MORE WEEKS. This is the longest project I have ever done. Good thing my body just knew what to do, or we would all be in trouble!
I did get my thank you cards for first shower done last night which was a relief. Wednesday night was the hr meeting outing, we went bowling, first game was terrible second was ok. Its hard to bowl at 10 pin where you can't see the markers on the lane. My boss took a very bad bribing photo of me on his phone. A very large pregnant woman is not graceful while bowling. enough said.
Next week is the 3d ultrasound so exciting. today I plan on going home at 1ish to take a nap. Two days meetings are exhausting!
Friday, June 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment