My brother ended up having two extra tickets to last nights The Fray concert at Charter One Pavilion. Having never been there and liking The Fray b and I went. It was awesome. The night was perfect, no clouds, not to hot (you did a sweater or a blanket as we found out they were selling. my brother bought one, he was chilly) good music. Thankfully the tickets were seats and not standing room only or I may have not been able to go. the people watching was good too except B and I decided that our little girl is never going to a concert. We saw some youngins doing some strange things. One girl in our row, obviously not 21, was passed out after the The Fray sang one song. someone else took a picture of her. very sad. Some other incidents of girls in the mens bathroom but we wont' get into that. Needless to say our daughter will not be allowed out of the house.
However, Iwannarealname haack did like the music, she moving almost the whole time The Fray was on. B and I will need to get the cd to rock her to sleep with it after she is born!
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment