Thursday, July 05, 2007

Baby UP?date

Well folks. I woke up yesterday and baby has definitely dropped some more. It is getting harder to walk than ever. This morning especially as it is hot out, my jeans are kinda tight (all my pants are now) and she is looooww i was very slow walking to train and then to work. I can't help but waddle now. Next appt is tomorrow morning so we will see how she blows then. I still think she is coming. Maybe I am every pregnant woman who wants to be done being pregnant but I swear she is coming early. To me it feels like it could be any day. I am a little nervous about tomorrows non-stress test for baby. One of my friends went in for her regular week appt found out she was leaking amniotic fluid and they induced her that same day. eek. anything can happen right? Be prepared folks for a call/text/email saying I am in labor. Granted if we don't have internet access at the hospital, you may get the call/text/email saying we had baby. for that blame b :)

At our friends BBQ last night, comments also went around about how your labor will follow your mothers labor. Now i have to call my mom because I swear she said my brother took like 14 hours. Let's hope my memory is wrong.

No comments: