Monday, July 16, 2007

lots to say today

I seem to keep remembering things i wanted to write but forgot. I will try to get them in here

Today I am exhausted as this stupid car alarm was going off all night last night. There was one that went off on Friday but on Saturday i got to sleep in. stupid alarm. It finally stopped beeping at like 4am but then it went off again at like five. People turn off your alarms. stupid.

While B and I were shopping for couches we sat on this expensive leather sofa. I told B to ask the woman what would happen if my water broke on the expensive couch. he told me to get up :) ha probably not the best time to shop for couches but we got out ok.

Every morning when I come into work one of my coworkers walks by and makes a comment about he is never sure if I will be here or not. funny at first. now it is annoying. Trust me you will know when I am not coming back.

Baby Update: There were some contractions yesterday but nothing frequant or excruitiating. I am having some random aches and pains as she lowers so I like to take these as a good sign. I did walk around a lot this weekend so hopefully that helped somewhat. Now to try all the old wives tales....spicy food, mexican food, fresh pineapple, driving on bumpy roads, oregano and fresh herbs, and b's favorite the old standby of 'relations'. It got me in this mess, maybe it can get me out :) haha.

No comments: