Friday, July 27, 2007

Signs of a lost Pregnant Mind

Here I was all day yesterday morning waiting to call to find out what time I will be induced next Thursday. come afternoon when I can actually can call to find out, I forget. I was so busy telling everyone I forgot to call to get my timeslot. hm. Now I am jsut waiting until the office opens so I can call them before I forget again! yikes!

In the meantime, no baby last night but I have to tell you, she has settled in the for the count. She is looooowwwww. Aches and Pains a go-go. Last night I got home and just didn't know what to do with myself. I was all achy. There is still a chance she will go this weekend. According to the books I read last night, I am in the first stages of labor. Contractions close enough to do some work, but not close enough to run me to the hospital. Since I have no other dr's appts until I am induced next week I won't even know unless I do a run to the hospital. I am waiting to see how these new pains progress. I believe they are just her even lower in my pelvis if possible. She must be fully engaged by now. Just got to remember to pee every hour. They say having a full bladder can actually prohibit labor. not gonna happen here kids!

woah. I just had a deja vu. weird.

No comments: