Yesterday somewhere around 2pm my contractions got to be about 5 min apart. they weren't very strong but Doc told me to call when they were five minutes so I called. She had me come into the office to check as I wasn't sure they were strong enough. Sure enough I was right. However Doc did confirm i was in early labor, 2.5 cm dilated and 50% effaced so I am moving in the right direction. She doesn't think I will make it to Thursday but just in case I am still scheduled to be induced that day.
Last night I did have a few contractions that woke me up which is an even better sign that active labor is coming, the second stage. Hopefully she will come today as Sue so kindly pointed out that today, my due date, is Harry Potter's birthday. :) It can only mean great things for baby Iwannarealname.
Oh yea I did find out that my official weight count from Dr is 17 lbs as of yesterday. I hadn't gained or lost yesterday so Ithought to ask where they had me. not bad I say.
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment