Tuesday, July 10, 2007
There are nice people in the world
yesterday I somehow managed to get all confused on time (today I figured it out as my watch battery had died) and got to the train station way early for my train. I decided to take the early one to go get car and dog, then come back and get b. normally we walk together to the car. As I was walking in the rain (without an umbrella) through the parking lot, a very nice woman pulled over and asked if I needed a ride. I told her thanks but I was fine, as walking induced labor :) That was really nice of her. it wasn't pouring and it was so hot yesterday the rain felt sort of good but how nice to offer a ride to the corner. Instead I managed to walk to the car, get sierra, come back for b, run into kelly, give kelly a ride home, and still make it back to the other end of the parking lot before b's train came in (it is typically late). phew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank goodness for a broken watch! Thanks for the ride C!!
Post a Comment