time got away from me yesterday. I got back to work after dr's appt and had meetings up the wazoo. Last night I got home, ate dinner and promptly fell asleep on the couch. I was uncomfortable and tired. i think I took too long to eat or something. Anyway, here is the update:
Baby is doing good. We had our ultrasound. Baby is 5 lbs 10 ozs. Everything looked good on the u/s. We did some pictures but baby is so low in my pelvis we only got a few. We did get to see the whole ultrasound thought, including heart beat, spine, leg bones, etc :) pretty cool. Afterwords I had a Non Stress Test which so far came out fine. i have to have one every appt from this point forward. She had the hiccups during the test which was funny. I am slightly more dilated than last appt, over 1cm instead of under. Baby did more down more but isn't engaged in pelvis yet, so she will drop more before labor (if she does). My fundal height measured at 38 cm so this time i was two cm over my week count. yikes. Dr said if I go according to plan I will probably have a 7lb few ounces baby. Much better than the large baby estimate from a few months back!
I think i got everything. It was a long appt. Picture below of baby face! Top of head to the right. cool.

No comments:
Post a Comment