update on old wives tales
Wednesday: spicy tacos. I did have some spicy tacos but nothing
Thursday: can't remember dinner anymore will get back toyou
Friday: Mac-n-cheese with hot sauce - I got nothing.
Saturday: all I can eat buffet at aunt and uncles party. nothing.
Sunday: pineapple ago-go. went to brunchwith Katelyn at Orange (sooooo good to see her!!! whoot whoot). Had orange, pineapple and banana juice, pineapple frushi and the french toast ka-bobs with fresh pineapple on them. got nothing.
As for the rest of the weekend, the party in Indiana was interesting. Found out more information then necessary about aunts and their pregnancies. Ate lots of great food. Then came home and started reading Harry Potter, went to bed at midnight (hard to put down harry book but eyes were closing). Got up on Sunday, started reading Harry, went to brunch, came home and finished reading Harry Potter by 5:30ish. Good stuff. without giving away anythign for those who haven't finished, it was a good book and answered the remaining questions. She did good. Thanks JkRowling.
There have been more contractions during the day but nothing significant. I have about five-six a day and some at night that I am up for while tossing and turning. Saturday night i slept well which was nice. Today I am really sleepy again. For some reason last night I woke up at 3 wide awake. I did make it back asleep.
8 days and counting.....
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment