Monday, July 30, 2007

Still no baby

despite the contractions all day, the full moon and the contractions last night, Baby Iwannarealname does not want to come out. Today I am working from home until i have to go to hospital. sure hope it is today. don't think I can handle three more days of random contractions.

update on day care as requested :)

We are on hold at a daycare place a block from my work. After I have baby we need to call to find out when we can get in, but I think earliest is January. Until then we are going to look for a nanny for three months. There apparently are no infant daycares in the my area. Very strange but true. Havent found one in months of searching. We are still on hold at the daycare by where we want to live. so hopefully next year we can switch after we move.

No comments: