It is official. I will be pregnant forever.
Dr's appt: no change except 1/2 inch gain on fundal height. baby is getting bigger but just not moving downward. We had a talk. I told her to start scootchin and she kicked me. She is just like her father: STUBBORN. Cervix has been warned that i am just not happy with her performance. I am putting her on a PIP (performance inprovement plan). I will help her as much as I can with eating spicy food, doing the bumpy bump and going for long walks but she has to pitch in here too. She has until next Wednesday to show some improvement.
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Is "bumpy bump" driving over those bumpy roads or s-e-x?
sue
hm....i plead the fifth
My question exactly, Sue!!
Angie
PS - Carolyn, she's still two weeks out, officially. Don't be too hard on her. Are you going to be one of those moms that sets an 11pm curfew, and when she's not home by 9, she's in trouble?
Post a Comment