Yay! finally some movement! I have progressed to 2cm dilated. whoot whoot. Dr confirmed baby is way lower than last appt and is in the ready position. Now we just wait. EXCEPT.....drum roll...... We scheduled an induction. If baby doesn't come naturally by next Thursday, August 2nd I will be induced. Due to being already dilated, baby in the ready and testing positive for the strep B, if we don't go naturally in the next week, Dr recommends induction and I decided I would be/am ok with the idea. I weighed the pros and cons and am feeling good about having an end date in sight!
The even better news is that baby is ready and I can go at anytime. Yay!
Now we wait... oh wait... we havebeen waiting. :)
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment