Last night we went out for spicy curry. yum yum. well the curry part is yummy. still not a huge fan of spicy but I did eat some to see. I ate the rest of Dave's sausage. No baby. some slightly stronger contractions but still not keeping me from talking. I told everyone at dinner last night that if something ever keeps me from talking then they better rush me to the hospital because something is wrong! Hee hee. well unless early morning and i just woke up. never been a morning person, never will be.
As for baby, well she is just keeping cozy in that there belly of mine. She did drop a little bit more but not all the way yet from what I can tell. My dr's appt is today instead of my typical Thursday appt so I will have an update later on today.
we are getting there! 6 days and counting till due date. Baby Iwannarealname come on down, you are the next contestant in this game of life :) yayyyyyy
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment